20th Asia-Oceania Congress on Medical Physics (AOCMP)
18th South-East Asia Congress of Medical Physics (SEACOMP)
12th Annual Meeting of Thai Medical Physicist Society (TMPS)
Achievements, Challenges and Horizons"
Due to COVID- 19 Pandemic crisis, AOCMP-SEACOMP Organizing Committee would like to inform you the following:
- The Congress Date is moved to December 3-5,2020, Duangjitt Resort and Spa, Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
- The Virtual and Face to Face Meeting will be arranged.
- The registration fee could be paid On Site by credit card or cash in Thai baht or USD.
- Visit the revised important dates.
- Follow the announcement upon the preparation upon arrival to Phuket.
Welcome Message from Thai Medical Physicist Society
On the behalf of Thai Medical Physicist Society and the local organizing committee, I am pleased to extend our warm welcome to the 20th Asia Oceania Congress on Medical Physics and the 18th South East Asian Congress on Medical Physics held on December 3-5, 2020 at Duangjit Resort & Spa, Phuket, Thailand.
The theme of the Conference is "Medical Physics - Achievements, Challenges and Horizons"
It is the first time that Thailand hosts the 20th AOCMP and 18th SEACOMP in Phuket Island, Thailand.
The Scientific and Commercial Exhibition Committee are preparing for the highest scientific and educational quality through lectures, symposium, workshop, proffered papers, posters together with the radiological products of advanced technology from every corners of the world.
I wish you participate the coming conference arranged with the Welcome Reception, Lunch Symposium, Scientific and Exhibition sessions with social programs in October 8-10, 2020 Phuket, Thailand.
Anchali Krisanachinda, Ph.D.
July 12, 2019